Dear Sir / Madam,
pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and subsequent amendments and / or additions, the Data Controller informs you that:
1. your personal and sensitive data (identified as “personal data”, any information relating to an individual, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number, IP address , User Agent, “sensitive data”, personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations religious, philosophical, political or trade-union nature, as well as personal data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life) will be used for the purpose of performing exclusively all the tourist services present and / or available on this website;
2. the required data are required for the management of requests and / or confirmations of reservations and / or services, as well as the provision of services during the stay, also provided by third parties through the Company, such as event announcements, special offers, bookings external services, internal and external correspondence delivery;
3. the required data are necessary for the provision of services and to fulfill legal obligations such as invoicing, mandatory commercial registrations, communication to Public Administrations and Authorities where required by law. Any refusal of this authorization implies the impossibility in the provision of services by our company.
4. the data may be communicated to credit and financial institutions with which our company has relations for economic management and the protection of credit and debt management for any balances dependent on services rendered;
5. data may also be disclosed to natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy, judicial offices, chamber of commerce, etc.), when communication is necessary or functional to carry out our activity and in the ways and for the purposes listed above;
6. the data controller is: Paiper s.r.l. a single member, c.s. 10,000.00 and i.v., with registered office in Via Pietro Antonio Coppola, 14, 95100 Catania (CT)
7. The Data Processor is: Daria Laurentini c / o Paiper s.r.l. with sole shareholder, via Pietro Antonio Coppola, 14, 95100 Catania (CT)
8. Your data will be processed and stored in paper or electronic format. The Data Controller guarantees, according to the law, that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with fundamental rights as well as personal dignity, in particular as regards the secrecy, identity and the right to the protection of the same;
9. the personal data processed by our company are not subject to disclosure under any circumstances. The processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic means and in any case authorized and will include all the operations envisaged in Article 4, paragraph 1, letter a, D.Lgs. June 30, 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments and / or additions, necessary for the treatment in question. However, the treatment will be carried out in observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality;
10. at any time you can exercise your rights towards the owner of the treatment, by sending a registered letter to the address above, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and / or additions, which for your convenience we reproduce in full.
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Art. 7: Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: ii
(a) the origin of personal data;
(b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
(c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
(d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
(e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
(b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
(c) the attestation that the operations referred to in subparagraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
(b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending public direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.